Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6 - Drugs

I had really good plans to write a long post about the hideous family brag letter - right down to a fill in the blank version for you to print out!  But instead I went to Costco to buy Michael Buble's new Christmas album so I could review that this week.  Then the CD wasn't there, I ate Timmies with my parents and my Little Dude woke up crying complaining of an earache.

So in typical mom fashion I check my ever ready stash of Tylenol and Advil & gack!  Drops left in each bottle!  Not good!  I, in a panic, start thrashing my way through the linen closet hoping that I was a super responsible mom and had bought another bottle.

Phew - I found a new bottle and dosed the boy up.

So all this is to say - check you medical supplies.  Get all the needed things - Tylenol & Advil(kid & adult versions),  throat lozenges, cough syrups, vicks vapo rub, pedialyte etc.  Then get a supply of ginger ale, crackers and chicken noodle soup.  There is nothing worse than having a sick family member on Christmas - when everything is closed and the ER line ups are l-o-n-g!

Little dude is resting comfortably in a drug induced haze, a little homeopathic ear drop and will be going to the doctor in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment