Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30 - In a box by the mantle with care

I was going to start decorating early this year.

I was going to have the lights up, the mantle done, the gifts half wrapped.

Instead I am behind in school work, have a messy house and christmas decorations waiting to get put out!

Thankfully this is the last day I have to blog for NaBloPoMo - can I get a woot woot!

Thanks for reading the last 30 posts - I've had over 1000 hits this month - which over here in teeny tiny blogland is amazing!  Which means someone besides my mom is reading - you can't see it but I am blushing and looking sheepish!  Thank you.

I can't wait to blog about something other than Christmas - such as Missy announcing she was dancing like Jesus, or describing what it is like to go on a weekend road trip with your parents...when you are in your 30's!  We're filming our family video tomorrow - think Griswold and lights! It is going to be fun!!  Although Matt wants me to jump off the roof - I'm taking that as a personal insult ;)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment