Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 26 - White Christmas

Beside my love for the Griswold family I have a few other Christmas movies that rank right up there.

White Christmas with Bing, Danny, Rosemary and Vera - I always wanted to dance like Vera Ellen.
My sister and I fell in love with this movie sometime in our early teens - we even did a dance duet to the song Sisters - and it holds true -  Lord help the mister that comes between me and my sister!


Miracle of 34th Street - the old version is great but I also love the 90's version with it's magnificent shoulder pads and the oh so dreamy Dylan McDermott!


My kids favourite is Elmo's Christmas Countdown.  It isn't too bad but the Jamie Fox part makes my ear bleed.  I hate that part.  It is in heavy rotation already!


What's your favourite Christmas movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment