Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16 - All I want for Christmas is to get skinny!

The problem with Christmas is it is a season of excess.

Too much sugar, too much chocolate, too much alcohol!

None of these things make my waist line look any better.  

So I am trying to be well behaved before Christmas so I don't look like an over stuffed turkey come January 1st.

I.HATE.WORKING.OUT!  Like seriously hate.it.  I could totally forgo that endorphin rush for a bag of chips any day! If you enjoy running, or torturing your self on the elliptical I think you are freakin nuts!  

I made it through tonight by listening to LMFAO's song Sexy and I know it.  The video contains scenes of men in speedos - very funny if you are a sick person like me!  Can I just say - I work out!


1 comment:

  1. you think i am crazy???

    ps...wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah.

    ReplyDelete