Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 14 - Making a memory!

We happen to have a friend who is rather fan-freakin-tastic with a video camera - check him out here.

For the last 2 years we've had him film us - and somehow he managed to edit an hour of footage into a few minutes - set to the music of our choice.

The first one - getting our Christmas tree.  Can I just say - ack - my babies were so little!  This was also our last Christmas in our last house.  My favourite part is hearing their voices - still sounding all little!  And the candy cane covered mouths :)


Enns Family Christmas Tree from Matthew Hawkins on Vimeo.

This second one was decorating the gingerbread house.  The little miss still has curls in her hair - I miss those :(  And the icing that came with the house was so stiff - I thought my hand would break!


The Enns Christmas 2010 from Matthew Hawkins on Vimeo.

This years video is yet to be determined - I want something Christmas-y but different from the previous years - got ideas?  Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment